Thursday, July 5, 2007

Almost done with the room!



I worked like crazy on a quilt for Kai for the last two weeks. Then once it was almost totally put together I laid it out and thought, "You know what, I don't like this." This happened after I spent 8 hours working on it at home to finish it up before we left for vacation.





SO, after we got back from vacation, Josh and I decided to head out on Saturday and get it all done. And we did. We bought two quilts and we did all the painting and bed purchasing this past weekend. Josh put the bed together in no time, with Elizabeth's skilled assistance. Elizabeth has also already broken the bunk beds in by falling off the ladder on the way up!



I still have things to do in his room, like window treatments, etc. But it is almost done. Now we just need to get a call about our Letter of Acceptance (LOA). I am hoping for today or tomorrow!

3 comments:

sarahroo said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Elizabeth is getting!!!

Kitty

Jill said...

I love the jungle theme. It doesn't get much better than a little monkey selling lemonade!

no way said...

The room looks great! Good choice on the bedding and bunkbeds, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you on the call.

BTW, look for some photos from us in the mail soon. Some from this year, and some from last year too-yes, I JUST ordered those from Snapfish now. Oh well, a little blast from the past!

Becky